Fusion Halifax is a volunteer run, non-profit organization that challenges young professionals in Halifax to think forward and take charge of their city’s future. We connect, engage and inspire our members to make Halifax a destination of choice to live, work and play.
We value our community and believe that civic engagement and the development of young professionals are key to building a city that we can call home for years to come.
What do we do?
- Create networking opportunities through our monthly events and various action team events, like our Professional Development event series and Business Over Beers entrepreneur networking event.
- Provide and promote volunteer and leadership opportunities for young professionals who are passionate about Halifax
- Develop young talent through programs like the Fusion Halifax Mentorship Program, which connects members with local leaders based on their interests and expertise
- Offer our members a platform to affect key issues that affect their demographic, such as the It’s More Than Buses and Hire Young, Halifax! campaigns
- Host programs and events designed to give young professionals ownership of their city and the issues that matter most to them, such as the Atlantic Leadership Forum and our annual VivaCity event
- Build strong relationships with partners, community organizations and our growing network of Fusion Halifax alumni
- Demonstrate the value of young talent, fresh ideas and elbow grease to those outside our core demographic
- Encourage members to follow their passion to build the city they want to call home